Shree Balaji Alumnicast Pvt Ltd’s Privacy Statement
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Safety measures and procedures.
We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect the personally identifiable information and any sensitive information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, physical and email address and phone number and which is defined under the Rules) which and if you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate and necessary standards when it comes to protecting your privacy. If you have any queries, kindly contact us at www.sbapl.com
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- SBA collects the following general types of information about: personal information, demographic information, behavioural information and indirect information. Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, or any other individual to whom the information may relate, personally and includes any information provided through electronic means including but not limited to by way of any bio-metric security systems or devices installed. SBA does not collect personal information unless you choose to provide it to SBA. Demographic information is information that is not unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, [such as ZIP code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, occupation, career history, interests and favourites etc. SBA also collects behavioural information regarding [what services you accesses, and information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, device information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number), geolocation, log information (device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL), browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses etc. This information is necessary for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services and providing additional services. In addition, SBA may collect indirect information about you when you use certain third party services on our web site. For example, if you provide a title of ‘Ms.’ we will assume you are female.
- Any personal information collected by SBA will be processed fairly and lawfully and such personal information will only be used for the purposes for which it was received / collected and about which the provider was informed. SBA will only keep personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected.
2. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
- The information we collect and analyze is used to conduct our business in its ordinary course and to improve our services to you through the above mentioned electronic means. You agree that we or our third party service providers collect information including your IP address or other unique identifier. We, either through ourselves or our partners, affiliates, group companies, advisors, agents etc. (collectively referred to as the “Affiliates”) may combine your IP address with other personally identifiable information for marketing and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, so we can optimize our services for you.
- Personalization. There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical and email address, phone number, any information provided through any electronic means including by way of any bio-metric security systems or devices installed etc. to enable SBA and its Affiliates to conduct its activities in the ordinary course of business.
- Provision of Services and other Purposes. SBA may share your information with third parties (including not limited to its Affiliates) who help SBA in the delivery of its products and services to you. SBA discloses information to companies and individuals it employs to perform functions on its behalf. Examples include hosting our web servers, analysing data, providing marketing assistance. SBA may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosures.
- SBA may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires any or all of SBA’s business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets or by any other permitted way.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- SBA or any person on its behalf shall not publish in public, sensitive personal data or information. Disclosure of sensitive personal data or information by SBA to any third party shall require prior permission from the provider of such information, who has provided such information under lawful contract or otherwise, unless;
- such disclosure has been agreed to in the contract between SBA and the provider of information, provided that such third party shall not disclose such information further; or
- Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. Provided however that such prior permission/ consent would be by way of your continued use of our facilities and/or your continuation as an employee of/ service provider to/ or any other relationship with SBA. You have specifically agreed to this condition and have agreed to not use our facilities and/or withdraw your consent in writing if you do not wish to provide your consent.
The Rules require that a third party receiving sensitive personal data or information from SBA or any person on its behalf shall not disclose it further. Information shall be shared, without obtaining prior consent from the provider of information, with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences in accordance with the Rules. Notwithstanding anything contained above, any sensitive personal data on Information shall be disclosed to any third party by an order under the law for the time being in force.
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
5. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- Some of our web pages including our third party service providers store and use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send you for a number of purposes including: to determine whether you have opened or forwarded those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails; to customise the display of the banner advertisements and other messages after you have closed an email; and to determine whether you have made an enquiry or purchase in response to a particular email.
- As regards the information collected through any electronic means including but not limited to by way of any bio-metric security systems or devices installed at appropriate place, we receive the information electronically on a server which analyses and stores the information. Such information is coded in computer language and thereafter decoded for human reading using various softwares. This information is sought by our system administrators in order to verify the authenticity of the same and check illegal/ unauthorized activities if any and to verify if there is any requirement of upgradations.
7. SECURITY MEASURES AND PROCEDURES
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to, destruction or disclosure of data.
- Your information may be transferred to places where SBA does business, including to affiliates, service providers or third parties, which may be located in jurisdictions that have the same data protection laws as those in your home country.
- SBA may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice (including via fax), or through posting of such notice on the Website. SBA reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described herein. SBA is not responsible for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us
- We may choose to use testimonials/ feedback provided by you via email or on the Website for marketing purposes. By making any suggestions, feedback or comments on our Website, for our people and services, you have agreed to allow us to publish the same for marketing purposes by SBA.
9. By providing information
(including any information provided through any electronic means including by way of any bio-metric security systems or devices installed) to SBA and / or by accessing the Website, you hereby expressly and unconditionally consent to your information being stored, used, altered, modified, compiled, dis-assembled, shared and disseminated as described here, by SBA and its affiliates.